Binocular stereoscopic microscope
– Rotating stage with translucent glass and 0-360° graduation.
– Micrometric stops with 0.001mm resolution and 25mm stroke on X-Y axes.
– Magnification from 6.5 to 180x.
– Base with white, black and transparent plate.
– Microscope body linked with 0.65 to 4.5 x zoom.
– 1x and 2 x objective.
– 10 x wide field eyepieces, model WF 10 x.
– 20 x wide field eyepieces, model WF 20 x.
– Diascopic illuminator with tilt adjustment.
– Illuminator for transmitted light housed in the base of the instrument.
– Specimen holders.
– 220v power supply.
– Coordinate table model MC 1.
– Crossed reticle in the eyepiece.
Illustrative photo not contractual. Consult for other versions and models.